It’s actually very easy. I tried to install SublimeHighlight so that I could export/copy portions my code as a rich text files (RTF - Rich Text Formal) instead of plain text.
- Install Package Control by opening up Sublime's consol (View --> Show Console) and paste the following: Press enter.
- Open Package Control under Sublime Text 2 --> Preferences --> Package Control
- Select "Package Control: Add Repository"
- Copy the github repository link. I used https://github.com/n1k0/SublimeHighlight/tree/python3
- Open Package Control again
- Select "Package Manager: Install Package"
- Select corresponding package. In my case it was "SublimeHighlight"
- Done! You can now use the package.
SublimeHighlight can be found here